• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There was a time when Steve Smith had hair like that!?

Razzy

In all serious though, Steve Smith was one of the most electrifying football players I have seen. He was a complete difference maker. He just hasn't seemed to have the heart for the past couple seasons. Maybe with Cam and the other youngsters Smith can find some youth and bring back the old school Steve Smith. That would be exciting.

In all serious though, Steve Smith was one of the most electrifying football players I have seen. He was a complete difference maker. He just hasn't seemed to have the heart for the past couple seasons. Maybe with Cam and the other youngsters Smith can find some youth and bring back the old school Steve Smith. That would be exciting.

Really? He has always had heart, one of most competitive and passionate players I ever watched play the game. He gives it all he has every Sunday and loves the game. Yea he has slowed down a little bit physically but don't question his heart.

That was one of the best games in Panther history. All year we had to listen to how great that "reincarnation of the '85 Bears defense was" and there was no way anyone was going to break it Throw in the fact that we were a wild card with no RB so everybody in the media kept trashing us, including the Bears themselves...It was just a sweet, sweet feeling shutting all those people up.

It's a shame one of the worst losses in Panther history followed it.

That intro is likely from the 2004 season opener, because he didn't have a fro in '05 IIRC. Plus it's from a MNF game which limits it to only a couple possibilities...'01-'03 are out, so it's gotta be '04-'05.

Green Bay vs Carolina 2004 (season opener)

The game he broke his leg.

Archived