• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

by my math, the Panthers actual cash in hand salary right now is 202.4 million dollar

Fiz

you forgot to solve for x

x = the money it costs for every win we get this year

using Fiz's forecast, that means x = 202.4/y, where y is the number of panthers wins. By Fiz y ≤ 4, so in order to minimize the cost of winning, solve for the equation when y=4.

so if x = 202.4/4, we multiply both sides by 4. then we get the equation 4x=202.4. Divide both sides by 4 to get the cost of a win when we win 4 games this year, which equals 50.6 million per win.

I sure am hoping for at least four wins. I guess as long as the team shows improvement every week I'll be happy.

In my mind I was thinking a 7-9 or 8-8 season with Rivera taking us to the playoffs the following season. Have to stay positive. As of right now the Panthers are UNDEFEATED!! haha!

x = the money it costs for every win we get this year

using Fiz's forecast, that means x = 202.4/y, where y is the number of panthers wins. By Fiz y ≤ 4, so in order to minimize the cost of winning, solve for the equation when y=4.

so if x = 202.4/4, we multiply both sides by 4. then we get the equation 4x=202.4. Divide both sides by 4 to get the cost of a win when we win 4 games this year, which equals 50.6 million per win.

Or you could have just divided 202.4 by 4.

Rocket scientists...........

Archived