• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Iron Man 2 cast set

Murph

I hope her costume is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really tight.

I hope her costume is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really tight.

I hope she is just completely naked.

I just watched Iron Man (1) on DVD. (I know, I'm behind the times.) I was never a big fan of the comics growing up either. HUGH Thor, Capt America fan and to a lessor extent Superman.

WOW!!!

I was never a big fan of Gwyneth Paltrow, (too skiny of my tastes) but seeing her in IR and the red hair, drool! (I am so hot over red heads!)

I hope she is just completely naked.

I don't know who yer talking about but there is no way in hell that the movie will be R rated, and therefore, no bewbies ye shall peep. This ain't the 70s when PG movies routinely had bewbs here and there.

I was never a big fan of Gwyneth Paltrow, (too skiny of my tastes) but seeing her in IR and the red hair, drool! (I am so hot over red heads!)

I didn't know who that was her but I thought she looked pretty good too...was surprised to see her name in the credits. Have never found her to be attractive before.

I wonder if Rhodes will dawn the War machine suit in this one.

I'm kinda pissed off that they didn't renew Terrence Howard. He was perfect for the character- I was a big War Machine comic fan back in the day, and Howard was spot on, IMO. Chedle has big shoes to fill, IMO. Granted, he is a great actor, so I'm sure he'll do well, but I really liked Howard's style as the character

I don't know who yer talking about but there is no way in hell that the movie will be R rated, and therefore, no bewbies ye shall peep. This ain't the 70s when PG movies routinely had bewbs here and there.

I didn't know who that was her but I thought she looked pretty good too...was surprised to see her name in the credits. Have never found her to be attractive before.

I can dream...

I'm kinda pissed off that they didn't renew Terrence Howard. He was perfect for the character- I was a big War Machine comic fan back in the day, and Howard was spot on, IMO. Chedle has big shoes to fill, IMO. Granted, he is a great actor, so I'm sure he'll do well, but I really liked Howard's style as the character
:iagree:

Although I do like Cheadle a lot, Howard did a great job with the character and am sad to see him not on this project. I wonder what happened...

Archived