• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just bought me a new set of irons...

Darth Biscuit

I know most of you don't care but some do...

Just spent most of the day in Myrtle finding, trying out and buying me some new irons. I've wanted some for a while and finally mustered up the cash to do it...

Bought me some brand new Taylormade Burner 2.0 irons, 4-SW at Golf Dimensions... had them fitted and everything... should have them end of next week. :party:

readImage.aspx?x=Y0W6VYVNVgAWKQWK4I5KgyVEGQDEzWLHv7E6BOphwJS3kYbsbu%2bqo1mOiz%2fJjJCoB2I7QqnkiZ3j%2fMi8cSLUvS%2fErOe784it4bY0FGAdueK64D64mhnr2fsoRqtKlSbwnZU51uH%2fx4ROgqQoKWWwM0Txf1Z7LgC%2fIqrm%2btNNUeY%3d

I still want to do a huddle golf tourney some time...

Thanks Hawk... the only thing I really want now is a 3iron hybrid... I like the new Burner 2.0 Superfast Rescue Hybrid, and I almost bought the combo-iron set which had a 3H and 4H, but that set was $100 more expensive than the set I got without the hybrid and I hit the 4 iron in the store and really liked it.

I'd like to get a Taylormade driver and 3 wood too, but I like my current Titleist driver and 3 wood too much to switch now.

I'm stoked with the set and the deal I got.

I hear ya Biscuit...not sure what got into my wife...but the day I went to get my Burner 09's, she insisted that I get the new driver, three wood and rescue club! the driver ended up being the R9 Tour because I hit it better than the R-11, but the three and rescue are R-11's. Told you before, I hit that rescue so damn good, I went back and bought a 5 rescue too! I've got passes for 5 green fees that need to be used up and no friends...so you should come up and play!!!

Dude if I could get up there without 8 tons of grief and missing work, I would come in a heartbeat.

That is something that she would WANT you to get those extra clubs... that's like $500 worth of stuff... trust me, I just looked it up. :lol: I would do it, but I don't NEED them now... I've been hitting my driver really well, so there's no point in getting a new driver when I'm happy with my current one. My main need was extending my long yardage options... I'm probably going to get that 3H and if I can hit these irons a hair longer than my current irons, I should be able to fill in a substantial yardage gap from about 210 to 235 yards that I currently have no club for.

Archived