• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers 1st Offensive Series Against The Steelers (Video)

Tarheels23

Cool with me. Uh, bashing him because he's not ready isn't bashing by the way, it's telling the truth. For that matter, I could have cared less about the lap top and never heard a whole lot about a bad work ethic. Those are irrelevant to me. The learning quickly and reading defenses remain to be seen because he is not reading coverages well and I doubt he knows even the majority of the play book. Speculation on your part.

Between KJ, TRD, and ncbobcat we have a lot of "truth tellers" on here. They all seem to have the same personality traits. They criticize Cam at every turn. Then when someone challenges them on their observations they fall back into the corner of "You nuthuggers don't see straight" and "I am just telling the truth you can't handle it" or if you are TRD "stop picking on me I am going to tell"

Just because we support our QB and think he had a hell of a drive where he completed some really nice passes, broke off a 20 yard run (something that is rare for anyone but especially QBs), and completed a TD pass doesn't mean we are some silly little blind nuthuggers that doesn't know our ass from a hole in the ground bc of our extreme bias.

I don't remember ANY QB in our history where every throw is fawned over like this guy....completitions and incompletions alike. I think it's almost teenager like. Cam should change his name to Cameron "Bieber" Newton. He's so dreamy...even his piss poor throws are amazing.

the same could be said for the "haters". Sorry you have nothing to cheer for, enjoy your football season.

Cool with me. Uh, bashing him because he's not ready isn't bashing by the way, it's telling the truth. For that matter, I could have cared less about the lap top and never heard a whole lot about a bad work ethic. Those are irrelevant to me. The learning quickly and reading defenses remain to be seen because he is not reading coverages well and I doubt he knows even the majority of the play book. Speculation on your part.

Actually your the one speculating. Weinke said he had 80% of the playbook down a month ago. He has thrown how many picks so far because he has misread the coverage?? Everything in the press is that he is progressing quite nicely and picking things easily. You appear to be the one speculating and suggesting problems.

Is he ready to start?? Yes he is. Does he still have a lot to learn??? Yes he does. Could he have benefitted from a full offseason and been better prepared. Absolutely. Is he going to struggle some games and look bad?? Yes he will. He is a rookie with 4 weeks of experience in the NFL.

If he continues to improve over the next 16 games like he did from the first to last game at Auburn last year, he will be a force by the end of the year.

Lighten up Francis, we are undefeated at this point. There will be plenty of time to bash him during the regular season for mistakes he makes.

the same could be said for the "haters". Sorry you have nothing to cheer for, enjoy your football season.

Exactly, we all suffered through numerous threads where critics looked at every pass and complained he threw it off his backfoot, he only looked at 1 read, he needs work on his mechanics, he only completed 33% and on and on, and that is simply balance and realism. But when we get happy and show a highlight reel about a great first drive against a pretty good defense, we are all nuthuggers and slob bobbers. Amazing the double standard used by the lunatic fringe. Imagine the crap when he actually throws 2 or 3 picks in a game and ends up with a 20 passer rating. And we all know that it will happen.

My only consolation is when he does well knowing all these fringe critics are choking on their beers with their day ruined because they have nothing to complain about.

Not sure if this has been posted but I was listening to the Zak and Jack show and the O line coordinator was talking poo about Cam and that the D was sort of just watching with only 5 starters on the field and Cam only got the TD against players no longer playing,, dude was an ass.

He also said Cam will be playing hurt by week 4 or 5 the way he plays and pretty much Cam will suck.

That's what I remember.

I like that at about 2:45 or so, when Otah runs back to stop the end, Cam dodges and runs out, (when he makes that throw to Shockey that should have been PI) any other QB and that would have been a sack. The quick movement on Cam's part is one of the reasons I am excited about him and this season.

Archived