• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers 1st Offensive Series Against The Steelers (Video)

Tarheels23

That's funny, because some people was just questioning the opposite with Clausen.

Do you mean the play where Clausen looked like he had a wide open lane to the end zone that seemed to be just a few yards away and instead threw to a covered receiver? Because that's a world different from throwing a 5 yard pass to a wide open Steve Smith who has 20 yards in front of him.

but yeah, a lot can go wrong with even a short pass, especially for someone scrambling. worked out well anyway!

cam's scramble was really nice, obviously. but maybe the most impressive thing on that play is the really solid blitz pickup.

cam's first throw, hopefully he'll learn soon not to make that throw. that's too big of a gamble on first down for not a lot of yardage.

elements of a successful offense here, boys. but only elements. can't wait to see the plan of attack against arizona.

So we have a rookie quarterback still playing in the preseason after little or no practice and we are whining that instead of running 19 yards for a first down on third down he should have thrown the ball to Smith. You folks are amazing. Should we expect this kind of criticsm with every pass or throw he makes for the next 16 games. I sure hope not. I would rather talk about how much better his decisionmaking is becoming in such a short time or how he he has improved day by day. This offense is exciting for the first time in years.

Enjoy the ride or get off the bangwagon. Stop bitching about every bump along the way.

Enjoy the ride or get off the bangwagon. Stop bitching about every bump along the way.

Its like the bitching is gonna magically make Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning, or whoever come here. :lol: Some will spend the next 4-5 years every day trying to convince us we made a mistake and play up what Cam CANT DO to overcompensate for not liking him. Id prefer we play up what he CAN DO for our football team. I dont understand why they just cant root for those other QBs teams since they're so great, and leave the Panthers and their QB be.

I will stop with critism as soon as the bandwagon stops drooling over every mediocre play he does. First REAL decent drive all preseason, gets names the starter and the huggers go grab the lotion bottle for ten seconds.

Someone has to temper all this lame uphoria. I'll get excited about Cam when I see somethig to get excited about. Sorry besides two or three plays, nothing yet makes me want to go grab the lotion.

I will stop with critism as soon as the bandwagon stops drooling over every mediocre play he does. First REAL decent drive all preseason, gets names the starter and the huggers go grab the lotion bottle for ten seconds.

Someone has to temper all this lame uphoria. I'll get excited about Cam when I see somethig to get excited about. Sorry besides two or three plays, nothing yet makes me want to go grab the lotion.

This isnt the football team for you. You'd be better served as a Colts fan. That way you dont have to worry about fans nuthugging their QB. Oh wait!

Archived