• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2k9 Major League Baseball

hmsmike

Got it last night -- pretty cool game! I hear it is more arcadish compared to MLB the Show, but I don't have a PS3. Anyways the game is pretty realistic, I was impressed. Also I like the daily player updates that affect your players if they come off a bad or good game in real life. Graphics were pretty clean and has the signature batter box animations for the players.

However just an FYI for any baseball game fans, I hear this is the last year for the 2K series because EA Sports has signed an MLB licensing agreement for next year and I hear that The Show for PS3 is safe for now until their contract runs out. This is according to the Game Stop employees.

Anyways in conclusion, a decent & realistic game for the baseball fan at heart! :thumbsup:

Did you get a patch or update when you put the game in? I know I played it when it first came out and it was way too buggy.

Well I got a huge update with the new Xbox Dashboard/Live. I love how they are making it more like the Wii!! :rolleyes:

No bugs to report yet though.

Well I got a huge update with the new Xbox Dashboard/Live. I love how they are making it more like the Wii!! :rolleyes:

No bugs to report yet though. That's good, I might pick it up. I only rented it the first time.

Yea I had players actually running through outfield walls, not running bases correctly and fly balls just randomly hitting my players in the face when they were directly under the ball.

I hate 2k in baseball......I do not know why but they can never get a game right......I will admit they have been better than when EA made the game, all that game used to be was a homerun derby.

I wish The Show would come to the 360

Archived