• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

F U George Lucas

fitty76

I just realized that he gets to experience the Star Wars story from a different perspective than most of us old school fans.

He gets to start straight from episode one, and then go straight through, all the way to the end. Most of us original fans started watching from episode 4-6, and then watch the "prequel" episodes 1-3 afterwards.

I bet that watching the story that way affects the story by means of taking away some of the "mystery" behind Darth Vader, and revealing the "secret" that Vader is realy Luke's father...

Interesting... well, I think so anyway.

Also means starting off with Jar-Jar right from the beginning :eek:

I just realized that he gets to experience the Star Wars story from a different perspective than most of us old school fans.

He gets to start straight from episode one, and then go straight through, all the way to the end. Most of us original fans started watching from episode 4-6, and then watch the "prequel" episodes 1-3 afterwards.

I bet that watching the story that way affects the story by means of taking away some of the "mystery" behind Darth Vader, and revealing the "secret" that Vader is realy Luke's father...

Interesting... well, I think so anyway.

I like to pretend episodes 1-3 don't exist. I also like to watch my 20 year old bootleg vhs versions of the originals.

I Guess I am the only person who has not seen a star wars movie. I bet even indigenous people from remote islands have seen them due to Lucas streaming them directly to their brains during REM sleep cycles. Looks like I know the next 6 movies to move to the top of my netflix queue.

so, you came in here, knowing the reaction you'd get and then act all indignant about it?

you've never seen star wars? who the f*ck cares?

hows that for a reaction?

I Guess I am the only person who has not seen a star wars movie. I bet even indigenous people from remote islands have seen them due to Lucas streaming them directly to their brains during REM sleep cycles. Looks like I know the next 6 movies to move to the top of my netflix queue.

Just turn over to Spike TV, they are on every other weekend and this weekend is one of those weekends.

A lot of people agree with you, but I actually like the "prequels".

Episode 1 kinda sucked, but 2 and 3 were awesome, I thought.

The only part that they really screwed up was casting that douchebag actor that they picked to play Anakin... But, I think that they did a good job casting Obi-wan, Qui-gon, Palpatine, Dooku etc.

I also liked how they showed the events of how Palpatine came to power by manipulating the war and everything else from the beginning. (Palpy is one of my favorite characters hehe)

Like I said, if the producers had casted someone more intimidating to play Anakin/Vader, I think the new movies would have been much better.

I don't think the Dark Lord would have ever come about from that waste of writing character that was Anakin Skywalker. I'm a whiny bitch which somehow qualifies me to be the most feared man in the galaxy.

Archived