• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle tailgate parking lot in jeopardy?

SCP

doesn't calling someone an "asshole" violate the forum's new policy?

Who exactly did he call an asshole? He only hypothetically said that if someone was to supposedly slam the efforts of the Huddle Tailgate and Mush that they would be a true asshole. I mean who would honestly do such an assholish thing anyhow? Don't forget to change your panties.

Nobody begs you to come. It doesn't matter how many people show up really. If somebody wants to come and hang out cool but if it's not something for you then don't come. If somebody shows up we welcome them but that's hard for a lot of people to do, show up not knowing anyone.

yo, I'm not bashing and I think it takes a real dickhead to do so. I di laugh at MR.TD's joke about the baldies in jorts but hell that sit is funny.

Also, I compliment the cooler idea. The free food and drink is a bit intimidating, nobody wants to show up looking like a mooch even though it has been offered over and over again.

Aside from the charity work which is commendable enough to make this entire conversation a joke, the effort to organize and consistency to pull it off is very commendable.

Just wanted to set the record straight in case there was some question about my comments. If I ever stop by I'll cut off some wranglers and be ready to talk rubs and marinades :D:cheers2:

literally 5s of people will be heartbroken by this news.

If the huddle tailgate wasn't up to your standards, then by all means go to somebody else's. You seemed to have a good time the few times you've stopped by, seems like I remember you didn't just stay for a few minutes and bolt. You hung out and talked to people awhile.

When I came down to Atlanta and hung out with you at the Derby I had a good time. It wasn't anything ground breaking, the place you watched the games at, but I had a good time hanging out with that crew of Panthers fans. There weren't many people there either, some weeks just maybe 5 of you and other times you had more but even if there were only 5 of you, you had a good time hanging out with other fans.

Who exactly did he call an asshole? He only hypothetically said that if someone was to supposedly slam the efforts of the Huddle Tailgate and Mush that they would be a true asshole. I mean who would honestly do such an assholish thing anyhow? Don't forget to change your panties.

this...and in my opinion...all of you are assholes anyway!

Sounds like it could be the huddle tailgate lot, but it's confusing since it says it's between MLK Blvd and 4th... but it can't be between 3rd and 4th because that block is already occupied.

dfasdfsdafsdf.jpg

http://www.charlottecentercity.org/center_city/development/27/romare-bearden-park/

Edit: this pic from the official site seems to suggest it will occupy the huddle tailgate lot (added red arrow to show location of huddle tailgate):

Romare_Bearden_Park_GroundBreaking.jpg

what a stupid place for a park. parks in general are stupid.

I find this post offensive and demand justice.

sorry...I can't come to the computer right now to address your complaints...please leave your name, number and the nature of your complaint in a rep message and I will get back to you as soon as you can! thanks...and have a great day

Okay, so I'm getting tickets to come to a game (most likely the Vikings or Titans) this season, and I need some advice.

I haven't been to a game since our Inaugural Season, and I was like 12 or something like that... So this is completely different.

Anyway, what do I do? My drive is only about 2.5 to 3 hours, so I'm not getting a hotel or anything, I'm actually going straight to the game or pre-game events.

So, if I came a few hours before the game, where should I go, park, etc.?

Secondly, if I were to attend MrTouchdown or the Huddle's TG, I have a few rules:

*I don't like bums or dealing with them. They make me uncomfortable and ready to fight. I can tolerate them, but don't like them in my personal space for too long, preferably not at all.

*I'm funny about my food. I would prefer not to eat something after other people have put their bare hands on it. No offense to anyone making the food, I've just always been kinda OCD about it... Fast food is one thing, but to be at a parking lot without any way to wash one's hands takes it to another level.

*I don't drink alcohol and I don't like to be around drunkards... They also have issues with respecting personal space and make me want to fight.

So, what should I do? This post is meant to be slightly amusing, but I'm also serious. Is partaking in eating from what someone else has prepared with unclean hands part of the tailgate experience? I'd like to meet some fellow huddlers before/at the game, but these are my limitations I guess.

Archived