• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lol john Kasay to the saints

Fiz

So many crybabies. I won't like seeing him in a Saints uniform, but some of you are acting like he was a free agent that refused to resign with us or demanded a trade to the Saints. Need I remind you that it was the PANTHERS who cut *him*?

I'm sure your post is relevant and important, but dang I can't focus on what your saying for your sig...

Who cares if he was a fuging kicker, he was an original panthers with a heart of gold, anyone on the team could talk to him about anything. Just because he was a 'kicker' doesn't mean poo.

So people are so upset by him going to the Saints because he had a heart of gold? A kicker with a heart of gold is still just a kicker. I like my kickers to have a heart filled with GHB and Polish vodka like Sebastian Janikowski. Just my opinion, carry on.

So people are so upset by him going to the Saints because he had a heart of gold? A kicker with a heart of gold is still just a kicker. I like my kickers to have a heart filled with GHB and Polish vodka like Sebastian Janikowski. Just my opinion, carry on.

I would have told Kasay I was taking him to Disneyland only to ditch him at a rest stop in the middle of nowhere if it meant we'd get Janikowski.

Archived