• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Back to Arizona

TheRealDeal

Sorry but if you have the opportunity to draft a player like Andrew Luck you just don't pass that up!

Way to early for that kind of talk, though.

Yes you can, especially when he's not guaranteed to be the best QB in next years draft, when you just drafted one the year previously, and you have as many holes as the Panthers do.

Unless Cam completely bombs and doesn't show any progress at all, you don't draft Luck to keep him.

Seriously what is with all the hype with Luck, I don't think he ends up being the Best QB in next years draft and there's a chance he'll be third on that list for me if Jones shows enough this season.

As for the Arizona game I can see it as a win or a loss, just depends on the right side of the offensive line and defensive line. I'd like to see a DT and CB brought in at some point during cuts.

I have no idea what to expect. You look at our offense and I cant help but to think we can be dangerous with the talent we have..then I look at how we are playing in the preseason and Im not holding my hopes up.

Defensively - We are getting torched with the run and the pass. Kolb + Fiz isnt a welcome site for this team at this stage.

Then again..its obvious the coaches havent given away anything to opposing teams yet and thats why I say I honestly dont know what to expect.

Arizona's being highly overrated going into this season. I'd go so far as to argue they're the worst in their division.

But I think the whole NFC West is on the rise. It'll probably be better than the AFC West in 2-3 years.

Have you seen the 49ers?

I always beleive we can win any game.

Hopefully the coaching staff has figured out the as Fitz goes, so does the team. Stop him or shut him down and make them one dimensional.

Aslo, I honestly beleive that if Cam or Jimmy start struggling, we will see Anderson in early. Rivera needs to send a message to the league the he is serious about winning and I hope tha AZ game will be the venue.

I will do my best to help by rooting loudly anlong with the other Huddlers that will be in attendance.

Archived