• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Back to Arizona

TheRealDeal

Realistic expectations=bitching?

No, our defense can still be pretty good and so could the offense. Why the hell would we call it a loss when we haven't seen a regular season game, yet? Chud is not gonna pull out all his plays in the preseason and neither is Mcdermontt, I'm tired of putting our team down.

No, our defense can still be pretty good and so could the offense. Why the hell would we call it a loss when we haven't seen a regular season game, yet? Chud is not gonna pull out all his plays in the preseason and neither is Mcdermontt, I'm tired of putting our team down.

you have to keep in mind that if our offense and defense cannot attack vanilla offenses & defenses.. well, not much is going to change when OC's and DC's begin gameplanning..

you have to keep in mind that if our offense and defense cannot attack vanilla offenses & defenses.. well, not much is going to change when OC's and DC's begin gameplanning..

I'm not admitting defeat, our team still has 11 days to get their poo together.

We have to beat them. That's the one game I'm going to this year and I bet on it. Plus Cardinals fans are the most annoying people in the world. Everyone here just talks trash about them and makes fun of them until they beat your team. Then they talk trash like they're the greatest team ever. I hate it.

I'm not admitting defeat, our team still has 11 days to get their poo together.

just explaining why you may end up seeing defeat after all.. whether we, fans, admit defeat or not is irrelevant to that reality..

hopefully they do get their poo together..

Both teams are fairly equal. It will all come down to QB play, and unless Anderson starts, AZ has a massive advantage. And it's on the road. We will need to play our asses off.

And stop with the "vanilla" talk. Stop with the, "were not showing our hand" talk. If we're not, everyone else isnt. So if we lose to a Bengals team not showwing their hand, chances are we'd lose when we both show all we have. Beason is not going to give us any automatic wins. This is a rebuilding team and we have another rookie at the helm again.

This same homer talk happened last pre-season too, and well... we saw what went down. Realists will never get any respect around here and that's a shame.

Cards 24 Cats 16

Archived