• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Back to Arizona

TheRealDeal

I saw the game. They're not running the ball all that well. If we find Ron Edwards replacement, and do better stopping the run, I think we can keep Fitz in check with a safety over the top.

I usually would be happy about a team not running well coming into a game against us, but we made the Reggie Bush look like Jim Brown and Cedric Benson like Barry Sanders.

Unless Balmer comes in and makes a huge difference immediately (which I'm hoping and believing he eventually will), it's got potential to get really ugly.

The extreme homer part of me is hoping all that we've seen so far scheme and strategy-wise has been extremely limited and watered down (mostly defense, but some issues with offense - mainly the run game) and then come regular season we turn it on and blow people away. But, I know that's not the case, we've just got some problems with personnel.

With our defense playing like they did against the Bengals, we have no chance to beat anyone.

FTFY. If we can't slow the run down any better than we have the last 2 preseason games it really doesn't matter who we are playing.

Enough of the bitching my lord, this is beyond annoying. Jon Beason is out, who should be back opening day, Greg Hardy is out who should be back this week. And we still can pick up a very average CB and maybe DT through final cuts.

Archived