• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Back to Arizona

TheRealDeal

I still think we are capable of beating them. I still think the players remember 08. They certainly did when we went in there in 09. Beason back on defense could be huge. Still want something... anything out of our DTs. Their defense doesnt impress me that much but neither did the bengals' and we saw how that ended.

Truth is the first half of the year we will be lucky to win any games. Expect us to lose the first half of the year. We could beat Jacksonville and Washington but other wise expect us to open the season at 2-7 at best. We could lose all 9. That is how bad we are right now with little help in sight. After the bye we might do better and win a couple of games. But right now- 5-11 looks as good as we will do.

when did arizona become a powerhouse again? stop fitz stop arizona imo. We are acting like they have a top tier d and overal offense. Obviously they are better but its not like they are the patriots.

When they got a decent QB to go along with the best receiver in football and the best overall player in the last draft?

NO one is saying they are a power, but they looked pretty good against a good chargers team.

Archived