• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could Otah make or break Cam's rookie season?

CardiacCats

I guess you just decided to forget about the 4 previous seasons....

played/started

16 1

14 14

16 16

16 16

Otah, if he misses 2 more games he will have missed half his career as a Panther.

I know what your saying but what will we gain by cutting him? You think we stand more to gain by cutting him right now,rather than seeing how he comes back from injury. If we were in the midst of a playoff run I am sure he could make it on the field. But right now its just preseason.

I think it's time to admit Otah is an injury prone bust and cut his ass.

I'd take 12-14 games with a healthy Otah and inserting the backup vs. a lesser RT who starts 16 games.

Otah is a monster when on the field. You want some yards.....run to the right.

He is a big reason for what Double Trouble did in 08 and 09. Take him out of the picture......and our stacked backfield isn't ain't worth what we are investing in it IMO.

And if he can't get on the field this year?

then you cut him. I fully expect him starting week 1 though.

they reported last week he was hitting the sled hard......should be any day now I assume. I don't really care to see him in the preseason.

I dont think Otah will make or break Cam season, but man if you ever watch d will or j stew highlights and keep eye on Otah when he is blocking defenders HE IS A MAN AMONGST BOYS point blank. I can honestly say myself i have kinda underrated how good he really is. So we still really need him back on the field.

Archived