• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember when people were willing to throw down

TheRealDeal

So if after every personal attack we drop an "I was kidding" it's all good?

I just want to be clear on the rules here.

Mod, little help?

Lol, if you considered that a personal attack against Grits. Mods please ban me for being a horrible person and taking jabs against Grits for his avy's and sig's.

At Zod's request...I will stop this madness.

Do yous remember when.. you had to pay to join this site? The miniscule fee kept a lot of the petty & childish finger-pointing, the nonsensical chasization and overall stoopid sh_t at bay...

Jawny has a great point, the ignorant banter, while entertaining to some, really deflates the interest in other people's opinions...And I thought that was the point of this place, to share your opinion and talk about it with others who have similar interests... Now it seems to be about critisizing and crucifying someone who posts what they find out or hear about the team or someone who stands behind this player or that...

..and I'd still put up a paycheck on the over 4.5, if I had an extra...

If we had the opportunity for luck. I guarantee we would draft him. I'll give you one guess who we would be trading and it wouldnt be Luck...

And how about a bold post for #1000.

Heh, more likely this time next year there will be a thread along the lines of "Remember When Luck Was the Greatest QB Prospect Since Manning?"

• 3 weeks later...

Archived