• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Everette Brown, I'd like to have a word with you.

Fiz

Brown was supposed to be our Dwight Freeney. I know it's a stretch but he was Ron Meeks pick. We were a cover 2 with speedy DE's now Ron Rivera is in town and maybe E don't fit. BUT i will say in defense of E that he is still young and may get better. DE's are notorious for taking time to develop and we may not have seen the best he has. Admittedly he looks like a situational pass rusher right now and we payed to much for that.

Brown was supposed to be our Dwight Freeney. I know it's a stretch but he was Ron Meeks pick. We were a cover 2 with speedy DE's now Ron Rivera is in town and maybe E don't fit. BUT i will say in defense of E that he is still young and may get better. DE's are notorious for taking time to develop and we may not have seen the best he has. Admittedly he looks like a situational pass rusher right now and we payed to much for that.

lol if that's true then at the rate brown is developing he'll be starting material by the time he is 35

Archived