• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After tonight...

TruCatzFan

It's very clear, that Jimmy Clausen's rookie season was not his fault!

I hate him as much as most of you do, but you can't hold a double standard... You just can't.

From what I'm reading on here, Cam had next to NO time to throw due to the o-line... Or lack thereof. Seems to me that we all owe Jimmy a huge apology now that Cam looked just as pooty as Jimmy did last year in an eerily similar game situation. Yes Cam showed flashes and his cieling is higher but you can't hold a double standard.

I'm Sorry Jimmy. I'm kind of glad that this happened so that I could still believe in you.

Our O-line and Defense are going to have to step up BIG time for us to even pull off a mediocre season.

That is all.

This is actually typical of any offense Shula has been affiliated with at every level. Watch 2006 Auburn and Alabama game. It's about the schemes as much as the protection. Auburn sacked Alabama's QB 11 times in one game, and honestly it could have been more. When you see a safety running free completely unblocked against your QB, then you know that is a total failure to recognize the offensive assignment. Nobody even noticed the guy, and he had a completely clean shot against the QB, an NFL db's wet dream.

I hate him as much as most of you do, but you can't hold a double standard... You just can't.

From what I'm reading on here, Cam had next to NO time to throw due to the o-line... Or lack thereof. Seems to me that we all owe Jimmy a huge apology now that Cam looked just as pooty as Jimmy did last year in an eerily similar game situation. Yes Cam showed flashes and his cieling is higher but you can't hold a double standard.

I'm Sorry Jimmy. I'm kind of glad that this happened so that I could still believe in you.

Our O-line and Defense are going to have to step up BIG time for us to even pull off a mediocre season.

That is all.

been saying that all season long

This is actually typical of any offense Shula has been affiliated with at every level. Watch 2006 Auburn and Alabama game. It's about the schemes as much as the protection. Auburn sacked Alabama's QB 11 times in one game, and honestly it could have been more. When you see a safety running free completely unblocked against your QB, then you know that is a total failure to recognize the offensive assignment. Nobody even noticed the guy, and he had a completely clean shot against the QB.

Shula is ONLY the QB coach, he's using Chud's playbook.

been saying that all season long

Most offensive staffs design their playbook and protections as a group. Also, it is responsibility of the QB coach to teach the QB to recognize blitz packages. Shula is horrible and always has been. In every game he coached at the college level against a decent team, his QB's were sitting ducks.

That is all.

well, at least i wont be eating poo this seasons, end, right?

Archived