• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whatjobs have you taken in NCAA 12?

CardiacCats

I love this game and this years version has been great with the new addition to dynasty mode where you can start as an offensive or defensive coordinator and work your way up in the coaching ranks.

2011 season: Memphis OC, 9-4

2012 season: Florida Atlantic HC, currently 2-0

How is your career going?

Gamecocks Defensive Coordinator undefeated 2 national titles .

Gamecocks Head Coach undefeated 4 national titles.

Nice, like your classic 11 year old I hate playing defense so I started out as the OC at a weak school. Memphis was a great starting spot, they had some really talented players!!! But when I got offered a head coaching job I felt as if I couldn't turn it down and I'm now 3-0 with the Owls, equaling the number of wins they had in 2011. I'm gonna stay there for a while and try to build them into a power, probably move them to the Big East eventually and then after 5 years or so look for an offer from a big program that has had recent struggles.

Nice, like your classic 11 year old I hate playing defense so I started out as the OC at a weak school

Thing about being a defense guy is .. if they cant score .. they cant win. so its perfectly possible to be the best team in the league and have the pootiest offense known to man. I love running the 4-2-5 and giving offenses hell. :hurray:

I gave up under 500 yards rushing on the year .. and only 650 through the air.

debating on buying this game because my school load this semester is tough, but I've been browsing on Craigslist and people are selling the game for $30.

Anyone know if you buy the game used if you can still download rosters out of the Lockers off the EA servers?

Archived