• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Unless Cam really fugs this up... He's our Starter!

TruCatzFan

Thursday night may be the biggest game of Cam Newton's career. It will undoubtedly go a long way as to who RR names as our starter. Pickles is probably pretty upset about it right now...

Whether we think he's ready or not is irrelevant. It's time to Squash all this team JC/ team Cam crap and come together as a fan base.

I expect him to do very well against Cincy's defense. Cincy's offense shouldn't be able to do much against our defense, so in reality this will be the first time we see him in a week long preparation knowing that he's going in as the starter.

We should be able to see Cam to Smitty for the first time in a game situation, which will be exciting in it's own right.

Looking forward to Thursday... It will be a big night for our organization one way or another. I tend to lean towards him solidifying himself as the starter, especially since He will be getting a week prep time with the ones in practice.

Go Panthers! This could be the beginning of a very beautiful thing... And I'm glad to be here and alive to watch it unfold. I think that Cam will be very special... If not, well we do have Jimmy.

Didn't we know that when we drafted him?

I can't decide if I think Jimmy is getting a fair shake or not.

The fact that you cant decide kind of answers it. If Jimmy really deserved it and outplayed a rookie "project" QB like he should've it would be no question about if he's getting fair shake or not. He had a 50/50 shot, but he hasn't shown up like he should. Too much safe dink and dunk decision making for this offense especially a QB with starts under his belt.

Newton is gonna be our starter, I don't think Chud is a big fan of Clausen IMO.

Well yeah... U could argue that Cam was gonna be our Starter the day ^He was drafted... It's obvious that Chud doesn't like JC... Why should he?

^He can't do anything that Cam can do. What OC wants to be hand cuffed when it comes to calling plays?

This game will solidify their decision to start him. Like I said in the op... He's really gonna have to fug it up bad... And I don't see him doing that.

Archived