• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Inside the Numbers - Cam vs Clausen - Plus a guest appearance

Tarheels23

35 yard completion by Jimmie was called back because the

DA wide receiver didn't line up on the line of scrimmage.

Add that to JC's stats and the comparison isn't close.

My comment wasn't related to Jimmy vs Cam. It was that both QB's had more total yds than Moore.

And if that's what you were saying, you are right, although it is a bit of a stretch to give Jimmy credit for that, just as it is a stretch to give QB's credit for possible PI calls that didn't happen.

I actually give the nod to Clausen so far.

I agree. You can say that Cam should start because he's the future, but I don't understand how anyone could say that Cam's the better QB right now. Jimmy makes better decisions and is more accurate. Most importantly, the offence actually moved the chains and scored some points when Jimmy's on the field. I'm honestly wondering if we're watching the same game half the time.

My comment wasn't related to Jimmy vs Cam. It was that both QB's had more total yds than Moore.

And if that's what you were saying, you are right, although it is a bit of a stretch to give Jimmy credit for that, just as it is a stretch to give QB's credit for possible PI calls that didn't happen.

They also had more opportunities so it should be expected.

Heres my 3 things that make a good QB- Jimmy vs Cam

Confidence: Cam

Leadership: Cam

Pocket presence Cam

As far as overall ability they are about equal at this point but these give cam the edge IMO

You forgot one:

Can't get the ball past the 50: Cam

Archived