• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Clausen Hurt?

Hairless Cat

Best thing to do is to start Anderson.

Panthers have a lot of issues besides QB. Probably not headed to Super Bowl this season....just sayin.

With no OTA's and such, this new offense will not be learned overnight. Do not send Cam nor Jimmy out on the field until they know a bit more about the offense. I would say week 6 should be about right.

Cam will have to start soon, no matter how he plays. Number one pick on the bench makes the whole front office look stupid. All this talk about Jimmy supplanting Cam is nonsense, even though at this point, he is ahead of Cam.

Some enlightenment, courtesy Google:

Dear Cecil:

OK, Popsicles and Fudgesicles I understand. So what's the difference between a Creamsicle and a Dreamsicle?

— C.S., Chicago

Cecil replies:

The sherbet-like shell of the Creamsicle is identical to that of the Dreamsicle, but the payoff inside is ice cream in the former, ice milk in the latter. The difference in price, last time I checked, was about a nickel.

— Cecil Adams

Also, Google suggests many homemade Dreamsicles are made with various liqueurs or vodka...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDXBWdWhvbmGJyFvPUlr-pUjs3e412eBYEeVjCZjRmqOx8Y_T__w

or you can just get the drink with the same name ;)

I can name a half dozen NFL starting quarterbacks with arms no stronger than Jimmy's.

I can name half a dozen NFL starting quarterbacks with arms no stronger than mine, doesn't mean I can play quarterback. Clausen isn't too short, weak armed, or inaccurate. Jimmy Clausen's problem is that he isn't really very good at football.

I can name half a dozen NFL starting quarterbacks with arms no stronger than mine, doesn't mean I can play quarterback. Clausen isn't too short, weak armed, or inaccurate. Jimmy Clausen's problem is that he isn't really very good at football.

True, and i'll bet he's had more coaching in this short season than in all of last season.

Archived