• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Clausen Hurt?

Hairless Cat

I'm not a Clausens hater but you can put that music over a video of me taking a sh*t and it would look awesome.

He said he had never seen Jimmy throw a good deep ball so i showed him one, or two.

BTW, how strong is Tom Brady's arm??

I can name a half dozen NFL starting quarterbacks with arms no stronger than Jimmy's.

He said he had never seen Jimmy throw a good deep ball so i showed him one, or two.

BTW, how strong is Tom Brady's arm??

I can name a half dozen NFL starting quarterbacks with arms no stronger than Jimmy's.

I said a ball with zip, which I didnt see, and a video in which he throws several picks doesn't help your case any

Seriously, show that video on a board of a team that has a good QB and you'll get laughed the fug off of it

I said a ball with zip, which I didnt see, and a video in which he throws several picks doesn't help your case any

Seriously, show that video on a board of a team that has a good QB and you'll get laughed the fug off of it

I guess it's fortunate he showed it on the Panthers board then.

1) It's not a highlight video. It's not suppose to be. I know all the Cam jockies live in the world of lemon pops and dreamsicles but that's not the real world.

2) Why would i show a Panthers video on another teams board and you are right, Carolina doesn't have a good quarterback. I've been saying that ever since the draft.

1) It's not a highlight video. It's not suppose to be. I know all the Cam jockies live in the world of lemon pops and dreamsicles but that's not the real world.

2) Why would i show a Panthers video on another teams board and you are right, Carolina doesn't have a good quarterback. I've been saying that ever since the draft.

I'm in a wait and see mode with Cam my point is jimmy isn't starting caliber, so why subject us to another year of his pooty play. If Cam plays a while and he's just as pooty I'll see it just as clearly

I'm in a wait and see mode with Cam my point is jimmy isn't starting caliber, so why subject us to another year of his pooty play. If Cam plays a while and he's just as pooty I'll see it just as clearly

So I assume Cam gets a year from you too, right? If he's not an All-Pro by the end of his rookie year we draft Luck?

If he doesn't have a pro arm he would not be in the NFL much less a high second round draft choice.

You do not know more than NFL scouts.

They also said Clausen was the most "NFL ready QB" we saw how that worked out, said Clausen had great accuracy really? I guess they meant checkdowns. There's a reason The Golden Calf of Bristol was drafted before him. We hardly even scouted this kid, but the teams that did knew he was nothing special.

So I assume Cam gets a year from you too, right? If he's not an All-Pro by the end of his rookie year we draft Luck?

If it looks to me that Cam will never make it I'll say so. Jimmy was the worst QB in the league last year. And I wouldn't want Luck, at least Jimmy and Cam want to be our QB. It was clear we would've drafted him and one of 2 things is true he either didn't want to be here or football isnt his top priority, either way,

I hate hearing doom and gloomers mention him. Have some pride people

I think we're ignoring the bigger issue here. Where the hell can I get some dreamsicles they sound trippy as hell!

Archived