• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Clausen Hurt?

Hairless Cat

and the know nothings continue to bash Clausen at every opportunity...

THANK YOU!! If you cannot see Clausen's development this year, you are a dumbass. The fact that Cam is here and not outplaying Clausen--as Moore did not, as Pike did not, as St. Peirre did not, as Null did not--should tell you that inexperienced WRs and a makeshift line do not give the QB much of an opportunity to succeed.

I am not trying to promote Jimmy Clausen, I am trying to dispell ignorance-- and I found a good place to start.

THANK YOU!! If you cannot see Clausen's development this year, you are a dumbass. The fact that Cam is here and not outplaying Clausen--as Moore did not, as Pike did not, as St. Peirre did not, as Null did not--should tell you that inexperienced WRs and a makeshift line do not give the QB much of an opportunity to succeed.

I am not trying to promote Jimmy Clausen, I am trying to dispell ignorance-- and I found a good place to start.

He doesn't have a pro arm, period. You can't coach that up, sorry. Forget Cam or any other QB here look at some of the good to elite starters in the league. In no way shape or form does Jimmy begin to stack up. Yes Jimmy is a little better this year but like the old saying goes "you can't polish a turd"

As far as calling out ignorance your statement could be considered ignorant by people like me who never wanted Jimmy to be drafted in the first place

THANK YOU!! If you cannot see Clausen's development this year, you are a dumbass. The fact that Cam is here and not outplaying Clausen--asMooredid not, as Pike did not, as St. Peirre did not, as Null did not--should tell you that inexperienced WRs and a makeshift line do not give the QB much of an opportunity to succeed.

Ummm... You've met TRD haven't you, if not you're getting ready to

And no he didn't outplay Moore, Matt got hurt

If he doesn't have a pro arm he would not be in the NFL much less a high second round draft choice.

You do not know more than NFL scouts.

No one said I did, but give me a break, the guy floats anything over 15 yards there isn't alot of zip on any deep ball I've ever seen him throw

I think alot of people are deluding themselves into thinking Clausen is any good

Archived