• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I wish...

personal_foul

Still can't get over how stupid this thread and its supporters are. AJ GReen hasn't even looked good. Clausen has looked worse.

Cool, I used the wrong version of "their" on a message board, oh ya really got me. See if this was a college paper I would care but when I type quickly on a message board I could give two poos as it doesn't prove a thing. You should use the same excuse as TRD you made the same exact mistake the post after correcting me. Ironic. Also Miaooow or w/e you name is make sure to clean your chin after getting up from TRD deals jock.

Face it, Clausen isn't our qb, he hasn't proved a thing and you guys just blindly hate Cam. Its only a matter of time before you join the bandwagon or disappear.

What do you want from a fair analysis, if Jimmy showed any potential he would be worth analyzing, but until he stops throwing it 3.6 yards at a time then hes not even worth debating.

Feel free to quote and try to mock me, I won't be on to check the message board or defend myself for a while.

Unstoppable, first downs and TD's every time. He just has to throw and complete everything. Hell if a RB can avg that a carry every time we win as well as long as the D can stop someone.

really should have used 3.3 yds. at a time.

Well, I can agree with wanting to get Dareus in the draft, I was with you there. We hadn't had solid DT's since Bucker/Jenkins era, IMO, and it was a huge need. But I like Cam, he has potential, so we have to role with it. Also, Dareus wouldn't sell tickets like Cam does lol.

exactly, it would have been nice to tank this year with a good D and come up big in the Luck sweepstakes. Oh well, it is business

Unstoppable, first downs and TD's every time. He just has to throw and complete everything. Hell if a RB can avg that a carry every time we win as well as long as the D can stop someone.

really should have used 3.3 yds. at a time.

Didn't say those 3.6 yards were completions, just the limits of his arm strength and the only distance hes not scared to throw.

exactly, it would have been nice to tank this year with a good D and come up big in the Luck sweepstakes. Oh well, it is business

lol its still going to happen me thinks.

I would love to be an observer when one of you said this to any member of the Panthers team. They would get in line to kick your asses.

I'd only want the super rich ones to do it.

Any player not intelligent enough to understand the quality of his team and angry enough to attack a fan for questioning it, doesn't deserve to be in the league or have that money.

So you really took my comment literally?

Any "fan" that thinks the best thing for this team would be to tank their games so they can get Luck next year needs to re-examine why they are a fan of the Panthers.

This contingent of the forum would rather see the Panthers suck so they could say "I told you so" regarding the drafting of Cam Newton.

That is just sad.

So you really took my comment literally?

Any "fan" that thinks the best thing for this team would be to tank their games so they can get Luck next year needs to re-examine why they are a fan of the Panthers.

This contingent of the forum would rather see the Panthers suck so they could say "I told you so" regarding the drafting of Cam Newton.

That is just sad.

I never said they SHOULD tank the season to get Luck, I just think the Panthers will be bad enough to be in the Luck sweepstakes is all.

Archived