• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Still disrespected...

TruCatzFan

if mathew stafford stays healthy they have a chance. If he doesnt they will be looking for another QB next year. Thats been their main reason why they have been so bad for so long.

I am sorry, but I respectively disagree with this statement. The Lions are set at the back-up QB position with Hill and Stanton. They both had good years last year, with respectable QB ratings of right at 80. They both led the Lions to wins during the end of the season 4 game winning streak. They both have starting experience, and both have the respect of their team mates. The Lions matched the offers Stanton received, and they did that because they wanted him on the roster.

We ARE a better team with Stafford at the helm. Does not mean we cannot still make a post season push without him. This team has a ton of talent, and the confidence to go along with it. Sure, we spanked the lowly Bengals last week, but this ain't your daddy's Lions.

For all the years we went without a quality QB. It is actually nice knowing that for once, the QB position is in good hands.

Btw are you a lions fan?

Why yes sir I am. Spent the first 30+ years living just north of Detroit.

Been in SC for the last 20+ years. Been a Panther fan since Sep. 93. I was the bar manager at the Carolina Country Club the night JR held his "We got an NFL team" party. Have met JR numerous times. I found the thrill of watching a team come together from just a dream to reality fascinating. I feel like I have a vested interest in the Panthers. It is a connection I do not have for the Lions.

I put the Panthers first, with the Lions a close second. Which is going to make the game they play together this year very interesting.

Archived