• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has anybody bought PSLs with the Panthers financing plan?

Cyclonus

I hear what you're saying. I'm not buying them as an investment. I want to go to every game, every year. I bought someones season tickets on eBay in 2008 (good year) and I had a blast! But I would like to have the same seats every year and be guaranteed playoff tickets in those same seats.

I'm just exploring my options now. I don't have an appointment to go to the stadium or anything. There are some good deals on Craigslist. But it's my nature to not trust people so I am very afraid of craigslist....lol.[/quote

My Boss has 4 front row 50 yard line tickets right behind the Panthers bench for sale for 1k each you can either Western Union me the money in Nigeria or I can send you a check for 5k all you need to do is cash it send me the 4k and keep the extra 1k for your troubles. Deal?

My Boss has 4 front row 50 yard line tickets right behind the Panthers bench for sale for 1k each you can either Western Union me the money in Nigeria or I can send you a check for 5k all you need to do is cash it send me the 4k and keep the extra 1k for your troubles. Deal?

Perfect. To save time I'll just PM you my routing and bank account number. I'll even give you my social security number, date of birth and mothers maiden name!

Archived