• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Class vs. Crass: The Firings of John Kasay & Steve Williams

MickSmiley

If you do not understand the HUGE importance of a caddie, then you have no understanding of the game of golf.

Their input on clubs, shots, yardage, reading greens, etc. is VERY important to the golfer. Why do you think the top ones make such a nice living.

They are not the guy carrying the bag in the movie "Caddie Shack".

lol

OK, Stevie is good for 10 strokes a round, my bad.

lol

OK, Stevie is good for 10 strokes a round, my bad.

Ask a professional golfer how many strokes per round a great caddie will bring to their game vs. a bad one. I guarantee you that you will be very surprised at their answer.

Most of these caddies are outstanding golfers and were golf pro's....the same ones that people at gofl resorts pay big money to teach them.

You know absolutely nothing about the game of golf....please stop embarassing yourself.

Ask a professional golfer how many strokes per round a great caddie will bring to their game vs. a bad one. I guarantee you that you will be very surprised at their answer.

Most of these caddies are outstanding golfers and were golf pro's....the same ones that people at gofl resorts pay big money to teach them.

You know absolutely nothing about the game of golf....please stop embarassing yourself.

Even more lol.

A great caddie might be good for a stroke or two a tournament.

Get a clue.

Even more lol.

A great caddie might be good for a stroke or two a tournament.

Get a clue.

A stroke or two could be worth $10,000. Or $500,000.

Caddies make that much because they are worth it and there is money to go around. Anytime you are the best of the best you will get paid.

Comparing the best caddie in the world to a public servant is silly.

Damn this Huddle mobile app is sweet. Anyway, Williams broke what would be in football what happens in the clubhouse stays in the clubhouse rule. Nobody gives a shyte how he thinks he got fired. The only thing that could possibly be more annoying to most golf pros than the media's obsession with Tiger is now having to listen to a caddie talk. The caddiegolfer relationship is most important in how the caddie keeps his pro focused and in a good state of mind imho. Golf is so mental. When Tiger did what he did to his wife and the whole williams family dynamic I dont think they could ever work well together. Suck it up, be a man and move on.

If you do not understand the HUGE importance of a caddie, then you have no understanding of the game of golf.

Their input on clubs, shots, yardage, reading greens, etc. is VERY important to the golfer. Why do you think the top ones make such a nice living.

They are not the guy carrying the bag in the movie "Caddie Shack".

It really depends on the golfer. Some seek advice and ask about club selection, reading the green, etc - others just hand the club to the pro b/c they don't want the advice.

It took years before Steve earned Tiger's trust in reading greens. A 4 legged dog could have carried Tiger's bag during his 12 year run and looked like a genius.

I couldn't agree more. I could probably be considered a Tiger hater but Steve Williams acts like a little b**** . Woods owes him nothing, he fed at Tiger's trough for years. It is totally understandable that TW wants a clean start.

Get over it you whining, ungrateful twit.

Archived