• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Class vs. Crass: The Firings of John Kasay & Steve Williams

MickSmiley

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-8960337

"In a world full of far too many entitled, resentful people like Steve Williams, a classy, professional person like John Kasay gives us reason to celebrate. In his letter to Panthers fans, John Kasay thanked all those who supported him throughout his career.

On behalf of Panthers fans - and sports fans - everywhere, I would like to say this to John Kasay: No, thank you!"

YUP!

Unless Kasay is in the running to become Tiger's new caddy, I think this is a bit of a stretch. While Kasay's response was classy as can be, many here and in the fan base were stuff upset with how/when it happened.

...To be fair, I guess old #4 has as good of a chance at being Tiger's next caddy as anyone at this point

I lost a lot of respect for Stevie after Adam Scott won.

A golf caddie makes 124 grand a year average? Thats insane.

Funny after Scott won he said sarcastically we can talk about Williams now instead of Tiger.

Caddies need to STFU and realize they don't take a single club in their hands during a tournamemt. Especially Caddies who were fortunate enough to make millions of dollars carrying Tiger's bag.

Funny after Scott won he said sarcastically we can talk about Williams now instead of Tiger.

Caddies need to STFU and realize they don't take a single club in their hands during a tournamemt. Especially Caddies who were fortunate enough to make millions of dollars carrying Tiger's bag.

If you do not understand the HUGE importance of a caddie, then you have no understanding of the game of golf.

Their input on clubs, shots, yardage, reading greens, etc. is VERY important to the golfer. Why do you think the top ones make such a nice living.

They are not the guy carrying the bag in the movie "Caddie Shack".

Archived