• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who should start on the road this week?

TheRealDeal

I like Moore. I hope he does okay in Miami. I think if given the chance he could possibly overtake Henne. He had a decent outing last weekend.

....that said, I hope the D destroys him. Well, that is harsh, I hope he has a better outing than Henne but I hope they both gets shutdown.

My sarcastic comments aside, I like him okay too. His number 1 fan, on the other hand...

Cam. Jimmy got the start last week, and the coaching staff wants to see both QBs playing with and against starters. Game 3 is where the starters play the most so they need to let Cam start this week and make their decision who will start the regular season.

Give it to Jimmy... Let Cam get one more game against 2nd team defenses to build up his confidence a little more. Plus I like the way He played nearly 3 qtrs... Lots of looks.

Games 3 and 4 give the starts to Cam. How he does in those last 2 games should determine who starts week 1...

That's me playing Head Coach though...

:beatdeadhorse5:Point taken, but I feel you need to start him now. The more defensive sets he sees, the better he will be for the Panthers. The kid has confidence threw the roof, play the man! Jimmy is Jimmy what more can he show for his 2nd year.

Rivera + Chud + Shula + Mcman + Cam = Super Bowl

:sifone:

Archived