• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who should start on the road this week?

TheRealDeal

I'll give you a reason for Newton to start, and my reason won't be because I'm hanging on to his jock strap. I'd like to see what he can do against 1st string talents.

If somehow Rivera can rotate starts it would be great. Last week was Jimmy, this week, Cam, then 3rd Jimmy, 4th obviously who ever he decides will be the starter week 1.

I think Rivera is gonna have to pick by preseason game 3 The starter for week 1 needs all those reps with the starters of preseason game 3 he can get.

In Miami, against the #6 defense a year ago, 3-4 scheme.

Who do you want to start? You want Cam having that tough of a test early? Lots of built in excuses if he does start?

What say you? Who gets the start and what do you expect from him?

If you go off of what Rivera said, it'll be Cam.

I don't care about our QB's. RR can sort that out.

I am more worried about how our D can contain Matt Moore. I know we can't stop him, but maybe we can slow him down a little bit.

I like Moore. I hope he does okay in Miami. I think if given the chance he could possibly overtake Henne. He had a decent outing last weekend.

....that said, I hope the D destroys him. Well, that is harsh, I hope he has a better outing than Henne but I hope they both gets shutdown.

Archived