• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who should start on the road this week?

TheRealDeal

Give it to Jimmy... Let Cam get one more game against 2nd team defenses to build up his confidence a little more. Plus I like the way He played nearly 3 qtrs... Lots of looks.

Games 3 and 4 give the starts to Cam. How he does in those last 2 games should determine who starts week 1...

That's me playing Head Coach though...

I'll give you a reason for Newton to start, and my reason won't be because I'm hanging on to his jock strap. I'd like to see what he can do against 1st string talents.

If somehow Rivera can rotate starts it would be great. Last week was Jimmy, this week, Cam, then 3rd Jimmy, 4th obviously who ever he decides will be the starter week 1.

Give it to Jimmy... Let Cam get one more game against 2nd team defenses to build up his confidence a little more. Plus I like the way He played nearly 3 qtrs... Lots of looks.

Games 3 and 4 give the starts to Cam. How he does in those last 2 games should determine who starts week 1...

That's me playing Head Coach though...

Game 4 rarely any starters play so if Cam does play he'd be going against guys fighting for roster spots, hardly anything to judge starting on.

Games 2-3 is when the starters play the most. Hopefully each player gets some reps with and against the 1s.

I think if Cam starts this game it could be rough so I expect Jimmy to start, take his lumps, have Cam come in against the 2's and 3's then start against the Bengals and play well, "earning" the starting job.

Cam should/will be the starter opening day, it's just how we get to that point.

Archived