• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My observations of Cam Newton's game

TheRealDeal

Why are people really taking anything he says seriously???

Nobody does. I think everyone understands TRD wishes he was Cam Newton. Then he'd be getting all the attention he craves from us, instead of our franchise QB.

Oh yeah, it wouldnt be a TRD thread without chef17 waving his cape for him and telling us what a great poster he really is and how sensitive we are. Chef17 apparently cosigns TRD's views but isnt bold enough to admit it. I bet you half TRD's rep came from Chef17. :lol:

Ive been reading this board for a while but just registered to post this.

My question is why do board members tolerate this troll The Real Deal, who's every post and only posts are trolls of Cam Newton.

It destroys the spirit of the entire forum. He doesnt care about Newton or the Panthers he is only interested in generating controversy with members and challenging their optimism about their #1 pick.

No one else on this forum behaves like this. As casual reader I feel confident I speak for others requesting that mods ban this pretender. He is anything but the real deal.

He is not a panther fan, just a simple troll.

This deserves repeating!

Nobody does. I think everyone understands TRD wishes he was Cam Newton. Then he'd be getting all the attention he craves from us, instead of our franchise QB.

Oh yeah, it wouldnt be a TRD thread without chef17 waving his cape for him and telling us what a great poster he really is and how sensitive we are. Chef17 apparently cosigns TRD's views but isnt bold enough to admit it. I bet you half TRD's rep came from Chef17. :lol:

That's cause TRD is paying him to "Hold Hiz Nutz"

Just posting to get my count up, I guess. No need to say anything substantial or surrounding facts as arguing with TRD is pointless (He think's he is the anti-christ), and his "Moore Lovin is worth than any "Cam Huggin."

no, dude he's really worth it, because he thinks 6 of Newton's 8 completions weren't past the LOS, even though everybody else saw something completely different

"straight facks homie"

More claims by KT without facts. Care to show me where I said TRD was a great poster? And look at this:

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/65887-the-3-best-newton-moments-2.html

A thread where I disagree with TRD. Oh no the world must be ending :willy_nilly:

I think given the fanboydom for Cam in this forum, a little balance isn't the worst thing. He's going to start eventually but it doesn't mean his game doesn't need a lot of work.

No one is saying his game doesn't need a lot of work. We can all agree that Cam is far from a finished product. Most of the posts on thus thread concur with that sentiment. TRD flat out stated that he played terrible, and that's his opinion to share. Most of us, however, believe that he did not play horribly, but rather he had ups, downs, and average moments. And as stated earlier, I am looking forward to see how he responds to the tape he watches of himself.

Archived