• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My observations of Cam Newton's game

TheRealDeal

Based on the first preseason game, we are two years off of a super bowl championship.....I see excitement in armanti edwards, Cam Newtons success bleeds out amongst his team mates, steve smith is still here.... defense looks like its back on pace of what we recognize as panther defense ...give us mid season,...we will be something else!!!...."we commin"....

Based on the first preseason game, we are two years off of a super bowl championship.....I see excitement in armanti edwards, Cam Newtons success bleeds out amongst his team mates, steve smith is still here.... defense looks like its back on pace of what we recognize as panther defense ...give us mid season,...we will be something else!!!...."we commin"....

Wow bold statement. Slow down new guy.

After watching the game looked to me that Cam had an average game. He had some nice passes and some bad ones. Looked to me that most of his completions were to wide open receivers tho. When he threw to a covered man it usually was incomplete.

After watching the game looked to me that Cam had an average game. He had some nice passes and some bad ones. Looked to me that most of his completions were to wide open receivers tho. When he threw to a covered man it usually was incomplete.

After all these pages of claiming how TRD is right, you just now watched the game?

Jesus christ man.

After all these pages of claiming how TRD is right, you just now watched the game?

Jesus christ man.

LMBO...Ur right

All I've got to say is there are some very controlling folks in this world. Can't believe the level TRD is going to convince you Panther fans that you should share in his constant criticism and worrying over everything Cam does or doesn't do. Talk about wanting to keep a cloud over your heads because you got rid of his favorite QB.

It's clear that unlike the other QBs everything Cam does is intentionally being scrutinized and it's not because he went off the draftboard first.

All I've got to say is, if Andrew Luck had played like Cam on Saturday, a pretty clean game with very little mistakes, the attitude would have been different? No one would be harping on him throwing from his backfoot..Why, because he is who the media wanted.

It's Clear TRD is obsessed with hate over the Panthers having Cam and is looking for every negative thing he can find to back up his view and keep you distracted. It's clear he wants to make sure that no matter how well Cam plays, no matter how many games he wins for you fans, you will be too focused on pettiness to enjoy what is happening around you.

It's Clear TRD is obsessed with hate over the Panthers having Cam. And it's clear he wants to make sure that no matter how well Cam plays, no matter how many games he wins for you fans, you will be too distracted with pettiness to enjoy what is happening around you.

To be fair, TRD is not the only Panther "fan" with this type of sentiment, so I do think its good he's here so people can see these folks do exist in our fanbase. At the game on Saturday, up in 537 there was a Panther "fan" below us in a Beason jersey who stood up and clapped and cheered each time Cam was sacked and pretty much yelled "take that" "Cam sucks" everytime. When some younger fans stood up close to him and yelled to him "hey dude, chill out he's on our team, he's not the enemy, its preseason his first game" dude went into a tirade about how Cam is overrated and isnt a "pro style" QB like Clausen blah, blah, blah. While a minority at this point, there are Panther fans more obsessed with proving Cam was a mistake than they are with winning or enhancing our brand so to speak. So TRD does serve a purpose here, he shows how far we've come and what we dont want to go back to.

Archived