• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My observations of Cam Newton's game

TheRealDeal

Hidden

Yeah, the two bad balls to barnidge, the bouncer to Naanee, the errant one to Armanti, the ball behind Goodson, etc

All drops by the receivers lol

Why you purposely missing the ball Armanti was stripped on and the 2 to Lafell in the endzone where he let the defender jumped on his back to knock it down lol

Yeah, the two bad balls to barnidge, the bouncer to Naanee, the errant one to Armanti, the ball behind Goodson, etc

All drops by the receivers lol

Why you purposely missing the ball Armanti was stripped on and the 2 to Lafell in the endzone where he let the defender jumped on his back to knock it down lol

1) Good pass - QB roll out pass to TE

2) Ok pass - Deep Go route

3) Good pass - Deep Post

4) Good pass - Slant

5) Ok pass - Slant, alil to fast

6) Good pass - RB Screen

7) Bad pass - Deep middle post, alil low

8) Good pass - TE Flat

9) Great pass - Deep Go route

10) Good pass - Deep Curl

11) Bad pass - Deep Out route, underthrown

12) Bad pass - Mid Out route, overthrown *was pressured*

13) Bad pass - Deep Middle Slant, overthrown

14) Good pass - FB Flat

15) Ok pass - Mid Slant

16) Bad pass - Mid Post, alil behind & late

17) Great pass - Mid Post

18) Good pass - RB Screen

19) Bad pass - Mid Out route

like I mentioned in another thread.. I've come away feeling hopeful for our future. I don't expect that light to switch on in Cam's 1st year as long as he shows promise.

kid's brain has to be swimming at this point, which is to be expected, especially with no offseason..

so far trd is doing a bang up job of debating

"yo cam had 2 completions past the los"

"ummm no he had more"

"yo wait a minute he had more than that but they was within 3 yards of the los, but check it most of his yards were yac"

"actually about half were gained from a couple of long completions down field"

"yo i don't know why you guys are so upset, dang can't say anything negative, even though i can't get my facts straight. yo izzz like when ron artest says it in his rap song haterz he like 'For Some reason kid everybody hating me I don't know why these cats keep hating me', which illustrates how i feel. yo they have to be hating me becauze they homers, it has nothing to do with the fact that i'm not the least bit perceptive and all my OPs are just retreads of my tryin' to force my lack of insight down peoples throats"

Was not going to post, to keep my count down. However, I just cannot stop myself.

First, I would like to say how proud I am of Cameron and the whole Panther team. Even with nine starters out, they played well against an established Giants team. I saw a much more athletic, and coached, team out there last night. Enough so that I am even more excited about what is to come.

Second, I want to say "I told you so!" Cameron absolutely looked the part last night. Considering it was his first game, with only two weeks practice, he looked smooth and in control. You could almost see the swag level of this team grow with each play that passed. The stadium was buzzing, the players were flying around, and it was great watching Cameron do his thing.

Lastly, I would like to say that Jimmy impressed me. I just cannot go that far. He played well, and did show improvement, however, it is Jimmy.

Cannot wait for the Fins this Friday. And as always, GOOOOO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!

Why do the nuthuggers have a problem with people saying Cam needs work. You can see that by watching the game last night. He just isn't a solid NFL QB right now. Hopefully it will come, sooner than later. But blind man love over him will not make it happen. I admire him for working hard to get to where he is. Shula will coach him up and we will see a vast improvement over the next few weeks. Let s hope he responds well to coaching, like he has been, and can take over this team and lead them to some wins.

Why do the nuthuggers have a problem with people saying Cam needs work. You can see that by watching the game last night. He just isn't a solid NFL QB right now. Hopefully it will come, sooner than later. But blind man love over him will not make it happen. I admire him for working hard to get to where he is. Shula will coach him up and we will see a vast improvement over the next few weeks. Let s hope he responds well to coaching, like he has been, and can take over this team and lead them to some wins.

How can you make an outrageous statement like that after one pre season game?

Cam looked better than NFL Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning last night.

SMH

lol

Archived