• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My observations of Cam Newton's game

TheRealDeal

I wouldn't mind TRD's criticisms so much if he didn't make it his mission in life to piss on anybody who dares to show some optimism about our #1 pick. He even criticized that 30yd gain to Olsen because it didn't result in a TD. Hell, can anybody here point out all the 30yd pass plays this team had during the preseason or regular season last year? Why can't we be happy about an obvious improvement?

I wouldn't mind if he was a fan of this team or if he critics other player on this team instead of just the QB.

I thought he looked average. He made some decent throws and some poor ones. I'm rooting for him but clausen outplayed him.

I can't agree with that Clausen still didn't look great in the pocket. He held the ball to long on some plays and he threw a pick 6.

He did comeback and didn't let that one play were on him.

How in the world can you say that Clausen outplayed Newton? Clausen was responsible for the Giants only TD and the TD pass he threw was off target. Hell, I'm pulling for Clausen even more than last year because he's a Panther and he has handled the drafting of Cam Newton with nothing but class, but come on man.

How in the world can you say that Clausen outplayed Newton? Clausen was responsible for the Giants only TD and the TD pass he threw was off target. Hell, I'm pulling for Clausen even more than last year because he's a Panther and he has handled the drafting of Cam Newton with nothing but class, but come on man.

If you discredit Clausen's TD, you have to discredit both of Cam's big completions.

Can't have it both ways.

Ya clausen had a costly mistake. cam had plenty yet he was lucky enough for the passes not to be intercepted. The guy wasnt perfect by far but he looked like he understood the offense better then cam. And shiit he wasnt in the game for that long and scored more then cam did against 3rd stringers.

Archived