• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My observations of Cam Newton's game

TheRealDeal

Or Vince Young, someone who relied on talent instead of fundamentals.

I want Cam to take his insane talent and work on his fundamentals to be the best player he can be. I don't want him to be raw and exciting his whole career.

Why not be refined and exciting?

So ur setting a bar that u never even thought to set for ur own QB. Why are so obsessed over everything Cam but sit there and made excuses for the weaknesses of ur favorite. Maybe if ur QB had played better Jimmy wouldn't have been thrown into a pack of wolves. Even worst are those who ar falsely accusing Cam of trying to take Jimmy's job without earning it. Like WTF...

It absolutely amazes me that you guys care about TRD's observations to begin with. If u watched the game, then u have made your own observations, thus making TRDs' observation irrelevant!

Just sayin...

TRD observations are irrelevant becuase it's clearly coming from a person with a grudge to bare.

TRD observations are irrelevant becuase it's clearly coming from a person with a grudge to bare.

TRD is and will always be comic relief. The only people who take him seriously are those who agree with him but dont have his "courage" if you will to say the things he spouts openly. Zod has done a fine job keeping him around to drive up traffic and showcase the idiocy of the common Newt hater/half-hearted Panther "fan". There are more TRDs out there.

So ur setting a bar that u never even thought to set for ur own QB. Why are so obsessed over everything Cam but sit there and made excuses for the weaknesses of ur favorite. Maybe if ur QB had played better Jimmy wouldn't have been thrown into a pack of wolves. Even worst are those who ar falsely accusing Cam of trying to take Jimmy's job without earning it. Like WTF...

You weren't here last year so you don't know my posts, don't pretend to.

That's not the saying at all.

I wouldn't mind TRD's criticisms so much if he didn't make it his mission in life to piss on anybody who dares to show some optimism about our #1 pick. He even criticized that 30yd gain to Olsen because it didn't result in a TD. Hell, can anybody here point out all the 30yd pass plays this team had during the preseason or regular season last year? Why can't we be happy about an obvious improvement?

Archived