• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My observations of Cam Newton's game

TheRealDeal

So because I agree with him that Moore was better than Jimmy last year (a total of one thing) I'm his follower? You know how stupid that sounds. And KT has said numerous times I didn't want the Panthers to draft Newton but has yet to provide proof so I don't take anything he says as the truth. I haven't even agreed with anything he has said in this thread. But please continue to make claims with no support :lol: This is one reason I enjoy the huddle, pretty funny stuff.

Dude you have been a bodyguard in the past but you win I'm not going to do all the research to prove you wrong.

You guys are pretty low right now...but please continue if it makes you feel better.

I swear I go from a racist to a ****** to hitler on a daily basis in this place...make up your minds.

Ive always said you were an attention ***** first and foremost. Ive always said you provide great comic relief to the board and a look into the psyche of someone unsure and insecure about themselves to the point of obsession. Its like you think if you prove to us how wack Cam is, we're gonna turn around and tell you how smart and great you are. You're definitely missing something in your life.

If last night represents Cam's relative floor for the season, and it's reasonable to think that his skills will continue to improve, then I'll take it. Defenses wil get more complex, but his intangibles were on display, and he has a lot of that "it" factor. Maybe that's a statement on the abyssmal QB play of late, but hey - so what.

Dude you have been a bodyguard in the past but you win I'm not going to do all the research to prove you wrong.

The fact that he asks you to go verify what he's said in the past gives you a glimpse of just how afraid chef17 is to clarify what he means or what he stands for. Dude ALWAYS and ONLY plays the fence and never just puts his poo out there like other posters. And you know what they say about folks who dont stand for nothing...they fall for anything!

chef17 will defend TRD, but TRD never comes to his aid. What a one sided relationship. :lol:

You guys are pretty low right now...but please continue if it makes you feel better.

I swear I go from a racist to a ****** to hitler on a daily basis in this place...make up your minds.

this post brought to you by southpole apparel. providing nice threads for angry white boys who've never even voluntarily read a piece of harlem renaissance poetry but think they're down with the brothas and understand them because they buy freestyle mix cds at the car wash

The fact that he asks you to go verify what he's said in the past gives you a glimpse of just how afraid chef17 is to clarify what he means or what he stands for. Dude ALWAYS and ONLY plays the fence and never just puts his poo out there like other posters. And you know what they say about folks who dont stand for nothing...they fall for anything!

chef17 will defend TRD, but TRD never comes to his aid. What a one sided relationship. :lol:

King I've disagree with alot of your poo but sometimes you're funny as hell!!!:lol::lol:

KT, I know you and TRD have polar opposite views on Cam. In comparison to TRD's op "analysis", how do you think Cam fared in his Panther debut?

Dude I already gave you a thread from today where I didn't protect TRD and disagreed with him. You claim I defend him and I make ignorant comments about Cam yet won't provide any proof. But continue to make baseless claims but ignore me when I call you out. Just shows the bitch you are.

Archived