• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where would you rank our QB stable ?

TheRealDeal

Hidden

Henne & Moore > Cam and Jimmy

and it's not even close

Wow.... It's amazing how u pretend, yet ur true colors can't help but show through. Ur a Moore alter worshipper. I have not been on this site that long and I've realized that. But the question is, y R u so obsessed with Cam and his talent and supposedly wanting him not to rely on talent. How manipulative. Like what else is he suppose to rely. Isn't all this Andrew Luck hype is based on his unforeseen talent.

Wow... It's amazing how TRD pretend, yet his true colors can't help but show through.

Ur a Moore alter worshipper. I have not been on this site that long and I've realized that. But the question is, y R u so obsessed with Cam and his talent?

Is it that u really see Cam as being an exceptionally talent QB and ur trying to temper the energy of the panther fans because their enthusiasm may not have been the same with ur choosen QB? In other words, ur jealous and trying to hide it behind all this Cam needs to do BS. I wonder if Cam was Andrew would u have been so concerned.

What teams would you NOT trade QB rosters with?

Oakland

Cleveland

Miami

Buffalo

San Francisco

I would rather have our QBs than theirs for this year. Looking long term, I take our Qb's over a lot of other teams. Cam is going to be special, and I think Claussen has potential to show that last year was a result of Fox throwing in the towel before training camp even started.

I don't rank QBs based off of preseason performances. Need to see them in some regular season action before I render a opinion on them. I personally thought they did a decent job for their first preseason with limited time in the offense beforehand. Cam was throwing of his backfoot some, but that can be corrected in time. Cam did suffer from some drops by his receivers and some over throws, but wasn't terrible.

As it stands now though, I would still take Jimmy and Cam over Moore and Henney.

Out of respect to the board, I won't spit out new threads pimping my work.

That said, here's our recap from Charlotte. Hope it's worth your time. If not, just print it out and wipe with it.

Peace,

JE

http://the212daily.com/2011/08/14/carolina-leaves-coughlin-giants-singing-the-big-blues/

PS....if you deem this to be decent enough, which you should, pass it around...share the love. I'm in camp all week, so I'll shoot you guys as many relevant updates as they will allow.

Thx.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I want to point out a few obvious things.

1) It's Preseason! The games don't count and it a chance for coachs see who works and who doesn't. As well as working on their play calling! The Colts go 0-4 every year, yet win 12+ games during regular season! (Not to mention, OK, I mentioned it, going to 2 of the last 5 Super Bowls!) These games are harder hitting skirmishes.

2) When Peyton Manning can throw a shovel pass to Dallas Clark for a TD, who cares what foot a QB throws off of. It's timing and accuracy that count! .3 of a second can mean the difference between a completed pass, an incomplete pass or an interception! (This is about the time it takes a person to blink.)

3) (This should probably be 1A) This argument (between Miami and Carolina) or far that matter, any other NFL team. (Okay, NOT New England, Indianapolis, the NY Giants or the Saints. (MAYBE San Diego.)) Won't/can't really be settled until 3-4 games into the season. Right now every team is equal and every teams fans think their team will be in the Super Bowl.

IMO

well considering the 3 QB's who could start for us this season are a rookie, a 2nd year guy coming off a disastrous rookie season, and a journeyman/one year wonder; I'd say that puts us somewhere near the bottom of that list until proven otherwise.

Archived