• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where would you rank our QB stable ?

TheRealDeal

Why do we keep feeding TRD the troll.

Because whether you like him or not he is great at what he does. He is a Tom Brady of forum trolls. Count the fact that he went so hard on the reasons why we shouldn't and wouldn't get Cam Newton he has no choice to continue trolling him forever. So basically from now until he stops posting, if Cam plays good to great he will either not comment or say something like "I can admit when Cam has a good game". However when he plays badly he will bait and forum troll people into defending him so he can recount his numerous talking points and "video analysis" :) .

However I guess he balances the hommerism on the "fan" board. He is much better at knowing when he pushes too hard and will refrain from posting if he thinks the bant is coming. So got to learn to accept him and take the good stuff he says out of the BS.

Young as a relative term. Henne has played two years and Moore has played less than a season.

This is Henne's 4th year in the league. This is Moore's 5th year in the league.

That's 4 and 5 years of training camps, practices, QB meetings, one-on-ones with coaches, etc.. In your eyes, that is approximately equal to Newton's 10 practices, and Clausen's 1 season?

So this is how to be a realist and tell it like it is?

This petty crusade against our QB's has accomplished nothing other than to give us a clearer indication of your true character.

:lol:

Laugh if you want to, but it's pretty clear to me that Cam already has a better pocket presence than Matt Moore, and he's just going to get better.

BTW, do you go on the Dolphins board and overreact everytime Matt Moore doesn't have perfect footwork and misses on a pass, Mr. realist?

I don't go to the Dolphins board, Matt Moore is no longer a Panther and I only care about the Panther QBs.

You think Cam has better pocket presence? How come he threw off his backfoot so much in the game and Matt Moore stepped up into the pocket, took some hits, and delivered some good throws?

I don't go to the Dolphins board, Matt Moore is no longer a Panther and I only care about the Panther QBs.

You think Cam has better pocket presence? How come he threw off his backfoot so much in the game and Matt Moore stepped up into the pocket, took some hits, and delivered some good throws?

Every QB throws off his back foot at times. Hell, Brett Farve did it a lot. And you can't tell me that Matt Moore has never done it...especially as a rookie, which is the only fair comparison.

Kind of has a point there with Moore being undrafted, but Cam's velocity usually evens out the result when he throws off his back foot. If Cam can work on his accuracy, then I have no problem with him throwing it off his back foot because the ball comes out so fast that it doesn't affect the aspect of; if he is getting the ball to his receivers.

Right now, near the bottom of the league. None of them have proven or shown much of anything.

Optimistic about Newton, but it's been one preseason game in which he had a QB rating in the 60's. I'm not going to get too excited about that yet.

Archived