• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where would you rank our QB stable ?

TheRealDeal

I would say better than I originally thought.

Clausen only had 1 pick six I had him slated for 2-3 ints.

Newton is very poised for a rookie and didn't run AT ALL, I definitely thought(and I know I'm not alone) that he would be scrambling more often than not.

We have some potential for sure.

Other teams in teh league?

Well how many other teams in the league have a brand new coaching staff with new schemes on both sides of the ball and had 3 QB's lead scoring drives the first time out? You can't make a comparison without including all of the variables.

You realize that both of those guys have better numbers than anyone on our roster and are just as young.

That is a horrific stretch. Technically based on pure numbers Derek Anderson, Matt Moore, and Chad Henne are all in the same ball park based on pure numbers as you mentioned.

Also you said Henne and Moore are just as young as the Panthers quarterback's, which is just flat out false and you know that.

Jimmy Clausen and Cam Newton combined experience- One year between the two in the NFL!

Matt Moore and Chad Henne combined experience- Seven years between the two in the NFL!

Technically, if Moore or Henne were destined to be capable starters, they should have shown that potential last year; as it usually takes three years to develop a quarterback to what one would think is their full potential.

Archived