• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tits on Teens

TheRealDeal

It's the growth hormones they put in animal feed! (I'm serious!) They are making girls develop faster. There was an article on line that said girls are getting their periods as early as 6 years old! (Back when I was in school, 12 was about the norm. But I'm an old fart!)

Even when they are digging up corpses, because of all the preservatives in food, bodies are decomposing at a greatly reduced rate! (Sorry to be morbid!)

2003ish, I was up in Canada visiting a lady friend. (She lived in buffalo, actually.) We stopped for gas and there was a bus load of high school students. One saw my Nikon and asked me I wanted to see her wings! (My friend was paying for the gas, and I wasn't sure what she was going to show me!)

Gotta love those Canada girls!

Yeah, 16 would be a bit young then... :lol: well, for most.

:frown2:

Just thinking about her body, bad thoughts, then immediately regret it because she's 16. If my morals weren't so rooted and in place, I would have hit that.

If it was this crazy white boy I used to know back in the states, I think his phrase was. "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.". Yeah...Not me man.

Archived