• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tats on teens

Hairless Cat

rhino, are you telling me that if a kid came in on their 18th birthday and wanted to get a tattoo you would do it?

What if it was on their forearm?

What if it was on their neck?

What if it was on their face?

And for the record, I have no problem with tattoos. I have several myself and have planned to get rhino to do one for me at some point.

why would he not do it? it's his job. i got one when i was 18.

In my opinion 18 is too young. Especially when it comes to "public" skin. Of course there are always exceptions but by in large I don't think most 18 year olds have the perspective to make a good choice when it comes to something as permanant as a tattoo. I've known a reasonable number of tattoo artists and I'd say probably half would turn away a customer that was wanting something above the collar or on the back of their hand on their 18th and I'm curious as to which side rhino comes down on.

hmmm... admirable i guess. never known one who felt that way. definitely agree about 18 year olds being morons tho.

I get one every year for my birthday...got a portrait of Edgar Allan Poe last year and William Shakespeare last week. I have forearm tattoos and see no problem with visible tattoos on adults. If a young man or woman can make the decision to join the army and defend the country, then they most definitely should be able to put ink over their arse or anywhere else they feel like...

Archived