• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tats on teens

Hairless Cat

was sitting on the beach at Oak Island yesterday, and 3 teeny boppers parade past me in their kinis- couldnt help but notice all three had big tats over their ass - wtf is wrong with parentsl these days? I mean maybe a simple ankle tat wouldnt be too bad on a kid but a tramp stamp above her ass?

Henna (temporary but realistic looking) perhaps?

Seems to be popular at the beach area. 16 and 17 year old year old girls that are finally out of the house for more than one night and they decide to go "buck wild".

I see local Wings stores offering it.

I think its trashy as hell and I'm 24. I dont know why people think its so cool. Would you put a bumper sticker on a Porsche?

Well said. I don't have a problem with tats buut they can easily look trashy. Everyone I know that has lots of tats regrets them.

Well said. I don't have a problem with tats buut they can easily look trashy. Everyone I know that has lots of tats regrets them.

Its funny because I have friends that havent grown up enough to realize this and they think I'm a pussy for not branding myself like a middleschool kid's binder.

I am just glad they keep getting them. I have a little girl that will need money to go to college. Thanks for coming and getting tattooed. Tell all your friends too! Of course in NC it is against the law to tattoo anyone under the age of 18 period. We check everyone's ID so if your over 18 come see me.

Archived