• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mallett/Gabbert/Cam/Ponder/Locker

TheRealDeal

I heard turd doesn't sleep... He floats.. Seriously every thread i go to he is spewing babbage(bad+cabbage=babbage-bullshit or tom foolery) about cam. All thread tend to turn into cam being the worst thing the franchise has every done. Hes bringing down the moral of the entire board with his trolling.

It's sad you consider a true analysis of his game instead of some rainbow filled "he played great for a rookie" poo trolling.

He looked bad. Constantly threw off his back foot, missed a ton of open guys, took points off the board, etc.

He threw 1 good ball all night.

He's so sheltered and fragile for whatever reason. People know how much of a risk he is and they feel that if they read the truth online and don't defend it, it'll come true so they blast the truth in hopes of others not seeing it when the whole world is sitting back and scratching their head at that performance when other rookies came out and played light years better.

It seems like this thread should get bumped. Can we get some analysis now of mallet who had 71 yards passing on 14 attempts last night including a pick 6? Surely we should analyze each one of his dropbacks if we are going to compare him favorably against cam, right?

It seems like this thread should get bumped. Can we get some analysis now of mallet who had 71 yards passing on 14 attempts last night including a pick 6? Surely we should analyze each one of his dropbacks if we are going to compare him favorably against cam, right?

[CAM HATER LOGIC]Mallet will never be accurate. He's a statue and not a true QB. Strugglng with the Bucs shows he cant read simple defenses. Seeing Ryan struggle makes me feel better about myself.[/CAM HATER LOGIC]

Mallett looked absolutely horrible under pressure, the only reason he did well in that game VS Jax was because he got absolutely no pressure from the defense. He makes horrible decisions under pressure.

But...but...but HE'S GOT PERFECT THROWING MECHANICS!!! Screw athletic ability and toughness, form is where its at! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaa!!!

[CAM HATER LOGIC]Mallet will never be accurate. He's a statue and not a true QB. Strugglng with the Bucs shows he cant read simple defenses. Seeing Ryan struggle makes me feel better about myself.[/CAM HATER LOGIC]

ok, first off Mallett will never be accurate cant agree, he will improve in time. the cant read defenses also cant agree, in time he will improve there, we HAVE to remember that he's a rookie. the not a true QB, cant agree with, he is a true QB. the statue thing yes, he's immobile and someone posted something about him that i agree alot with.

Mallett looked absolutely horrible under pressure, the only reason he did well in that game VS Jax was because he got absolutely no pressure from the defense. He makes horrible decisions under pressure.

VERY true and i agree alot with this. Ryan Mallett's mobility is part of this, but whenever Mallett is pressured, he makes horrible decisions. Jacksonville didnt get much pressure on him and he looked great throwing on them, Tampa pressured him and he made bad decisions. Mallett's mobility compares to Leftwich. his arm reminds me of Cutler, Cutler has a good arm, but can make a bad decision.

I wonder if Cam feels more pressure now that Mallet who had one good game comes down to earth. I'm sure Cam is seriously concerned.

He has to be able to anticipate and pick up blitzes though, or we will be in trouble.

Archived