• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mallett/Gabbert/Cam/Ponder/Locker

TheRealDeal

I was not a fan of Cam being drafted, however after watching that game there is 0 chance clausen will ever be as gifted as cam.

Cam looked like he could read the entire field, did amazing on his 1st game ever picking up the blitz, Has a cannon as an arm, and in all honesty just looks like his potential can go through the roof.

Jimmy still gets that deer in headlights look and just looks pitiful against the blitz. He had 1 good drive, but outside of that he gave up a pick 6 and looked average at best

If you construe facts and unbiased observations as trolling, I will stop and start trying to fit in by spewing garbage and unfounded optimism about how great Cam is and how he's one of the best pure passers in the league.

My swag will be higher than his after that.

But you guys told us that wouldn't matter in the draft process. You guys told us how many NFL teams run the spread, how multiple years of real college football was meaningless and how he was already one of the best passers to come out in years.

You hated that he was a project but now you use it as a crutch for his pretty bad play.

Weren't u the one pretending that u didn't have anything against Cam. And you really watched the game last night and saw that. WOW..SICK...

I was not a fan of Cam being drafted, however after watching that game there is 0 chance clausen will ever be as gifted as cam.

Cam looked like he could read the entire field, did amazing on his 1st game ever picking up the blitz, Has a cannon as an arm, and in all honesty just looks like his potential can go through the roof.

This, no reason to think that Cam can't grow into an exceptional QB

If you construe facts and unbiased observations as trolling, I will stop and start trying to fit in by spewing garbage and unfounded optimism about how great Cam is and how he's one of the best pure passers in the league.

My swag will be higher than his after that.

Now who in the hell ever said that?:rolleyes:

Weren't u the one pretending that u didn't have anything against Cam. And you really watched the game last night and saw that. WOW..SICK...

Look back in this thread and see how the other QBs games were described then look at how Cam's game is described.

They get broken down and discredited but Cam get's built up for things he didn't do.

It's quite comical. He looks like the project he is and the 2nd round talent he should have been. For a team with talent to win now, Cam is not the QB.

This is a funny concept for some TRD, but some folks like to support the players on their team, and hope for the best.

I understand its fun to play "Mr. Reality/Negative Nancy" but all it really turns into is you looking like a "hater" and everyone else being called "homers".

This is a funny concept for some TRD, but some folks like to support the players on their team, and hope for the best.

I understand its fun to play "Mr. Reality/Negative Nancy" but all it really turns into is you looking like a "hater" and everyone else being called "homers".

I wouldn't have to defend my pre draft opinion and my credibility and my sexuality and so on if people weren't so sensitive pre draft.

They made promises they couldn't keep and questioned everything about me.

I will want those promises to be delivered but the excuses and backtracking are already piling up.

All we (others who somewhat agreed with me) said is that he is a project and we wanted someone less risky at the price of a #1 overall pick. We felt we had the talent to win now and a project rookie would set us back. I was called a racist among other things.

I was told numbers are all that matter and they tell the whole story, Cam is the most accurate passer in the history of the NCAA, he was the most productive player in the history of the NCAA, etc adn this would continue as he transitioned seamlessly to the NFL.

Forgive me if I seem like a dick

It's possible to support the team and it's players AND give an accurate analysis of their game.

Admitting they have flaws does not make you a bad fan, it makes you a knowledgeable fan.

It's possible to support the team and it's players AND give an accurate analysis of their game.

Admitting they have flaws does not make you a bad fan, it makes you a knowledgeable fan.

The problem is that you only look at the flaws and ignore everything good, when it comes to Cam Newton. What the hell did you expect from this kid in his first ever NFL action anyway?

Archived