• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we get T.O. now?

malik

and that: Simpson, Shipley, Gresham and Cadwell were better WR targets for Carson Palmer than TO... despite the f**king proof that sits before your face...

you want proof!! look at how different they were WITHOUT OchoCinco. i dont know what you people see in Owens. he has numbers, but not wins. ADD to that, and people NEED to know this. he will throw whoever the QB is under the bus including Newton. Smith needs someone opposite of him who doesnt have a bigger ego than him. i rather have Mark Clayton.

you want proof!! look at how different they were WITHOUT OchoCinco. i dont know what you people see in Owens. he has numbers, but not wins. ADD to that, and people NEED to know this. he will throw whoever the QB is under the bus including Newton. Smith needs someone opposite of him who doesnt have a bigger ego than him. i rather have Mark Clayton.

I love having discussions with people who use NO stats and use ALL conjecture and bring up irrelevant points from 5+ years ago..

you people are bringing down this fanbase..

no where have I said I want TO.. however, TO was a major playmaker last year. even Ray Charles could see that..

I love having discussions with people who use NO stats and use ALL conjecture and bring up irrelevant points from 5+ years ago..

you people are bringing down this fanbase..

no where have I said I want TO.. however, TO was a major playmaker last year. even Ray Charles could see that..

i dont understand why people just look at stats and NOT all the downsides to things. LOOK at what TO has done!!! he threw QBs like Romo, McNabb, Garcia under the bus and he even didnt like Palmer. if he had problems with them, imagine how he will act with Cam Newton or Clausen. that's the BIG reason you dont want him.

i dont understand why people just look at stats and NOT all the downsides to things. LOOK at what TO has done!!! he threw QBs like Romo, McNabb, Garcia under the bus and he even didnt like Palmer. if he had problems with them, imagine how he will act with Cam Newton or Clausen. that's the BIG reason you dont want him.

the more I'm on this forum, the more I realize people can't keep up with the discussion.. all I commented on is this:

the problem is that the last two years, he lost, he put up numbers, but his teams missed the playoffs, him and OchoCinco were supposed to be good for the Bengals, but werent, he's not that good anymore, i dont want him.

if you think catching 72 balls in 14 games is "not that good anymore", you're a freaking lunatic and a prime example of those fans making this fanbase look pathetic..

if you think catching 72 balls in 14 games is "not that good anymore", you're a freaking lunatic and a prime example of those fans making this fanbase look pathetic..

but how many were touchdowns and how many did he win, yes he can catch, but he hasnt won in the last 2 years.

Archived