• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we get T.O. now?

malik

the problem is that the last two years, he lost, he put up numbers, but his teams missed the playoffs, him and OchoCinco were supposed to be good for the Bengals, but werent, he's not that good anymore, i dont want him.

TO still put up 983 yards in 14 games with Carson Palmer, who threw just about as many INTs as he did TDs..

he's not that good anymore? :lol:

I question TO's value after this ACL injury. I question him meshing with our young team. I question TO's durability as he is 1 year closer to 40.

one thing you cannot question is that at age 37, he was still a major factor in moving the chains..

If this team would go after another WR, Johnny Knox would be a better fit IMO. I would still rather see what the players we have here & now can do before bringin in more help...

TO can still produce, no question.. Do his pro's outweigh his con's? Hmmm...

TO still put up 983 yards in 14 games with Carson Palmer, who threw just about as many INTs as he did TDs..

he's not that good anymore?

but then he and OchoCinco got hurt and Palmer played better, i am not blaming it all on TO, i am just saying, something is weird here. why did Palmer play better when Chad and TO were out???? Owens though would be bad for Cam Newton though, if he struggled he would complain and cause a problem like he usually does.

but then he and OchoCinco got hurt and Palmer played better, i am not blaming it all on TO, i am just saying, something is weird here. why did Palmer play better when Chad and TO were out???? Owens though would be bad for Cam Newton though, if he struggled he would complain and cause a problem like he usually does.

the same reason it always takes our run game half the season to kick in gear...

the same reason it always takes our run game half the season to kick in gear...

that's no excuse, the Bengals looked better when Palmer was throwing to Simpson, Shipley, Gresham and Caldwell than they did with OchoCinco and Owens. ADD to it, Owens wont be good for the QBs we have, if they struggle, he will likely throw them under the bus like he has in the past.

that's no excuse, the Bengals looked better when Palmer was throwing to Simpson, Shipley, Gresham and Caldwell than they did with OchoCinco and Owens. ADD to it, Owens wont be good for the QBs we have, if they struggle, he will likely throw them under the bus like he has in the past.

only a f**king idiot would try to convince me that TO is "no good anymore" after having 72 catches in 14 games for 17 yards shy of 1,000 yards last year...

he's not that good anymore.

and that: Simpson, Shipley, Gresham and Cadwell were better WR targets for Carson Palmer than TO... despite the f**king proof that sits before your face...

:lol:

Guest Spot On Dtan

only a f**king idiot would try to convince me that TO is "no good anymore" after having 72 catches in 14 games for 17 yards shy of 1,000 yards last year...

and that: Simpson, Shipley, Gresham and Cadwell were better WR targets for Carson Palmer than TO... despite the f**king proof that sits before your face...

:lol:

Thank you.

TO, despite his flaws, would be the 2nd best WR on the team.

Get it done.

Or go 2-14.

Archived