• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goin to my first bobcats game tonight

dpanthersman

hey guys goin to my first bobcats game tonight, i went to one when they played at the old stadium, but not since they moved to time warner. Is it as fun as goin to see the panthers?

No, no and hell no.

TWC Arena is much nicer than the old place. It "should" be a good crowd tonite - its a big game for the Cats. And no, not as much fun as going to see the panthers but all vendors except the beer guys take plastic.

I have never been to a Panthers game or for that matter a pro football game. But have been to a couple NBA games and it depends on where you sit. I went to the Bobcats game when they were in Milwaukee, and I sat three rows off the court across from the Bucks bench and got a couple autographs from Wallace and J-Rich. Then I went to the Bulls vs Jazz game at the UC and sat in the upperdeck, not neraly as fun as being right next to the guys, but NBA games are fun especially if it is a close game.

The Bobcats are suffering from two things:

1. Alot of long time bsketball fans in Charlotte stil lhave a very bad taste in their mouths due to the way the Hornets ended here.

2. The futility of drafting and play up until this season has been bad. Start playing like they are now and giving a consistent effort, and the fans will come back.

This is basketball country and people here want to support a team they believe in.

Archived