• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quotes from a Die-Hard Auburn Fan...

KBRed

I know this is probably not the best thread to start, but it's 11:50pm and I don't really care what you think. So, I was talking to a good friend who went to Auburn and in my eyes is the most die-hard fan for any collegiate team possible.

I started talking to him about Cam, and he is no homer by any means for the Panthers:

Take it for what it's worth...which is practically nothing.

Thanks for the insight but this is from an Auburn fan who witnessed a National CAMpionship run. Would have been an exciting post 5 months ago for draft talk. Thanks anyway.

Thanks for the insight but this is from an Auburn fan who witnessed a National CAMpionship run. Would have been an exciting post 5 months ago for draft talk. Thanks anyway.

-----------------------

I don't get it. Are you saying that an Auburn fan can't speak truthfully on behalf of Cam? Would you be saying the same thing if you had drafted Patrick Peterson and someone from LSU stated that?

-----------------------

I don't get it. Are you saying that an Auburn fan can't speak truthfully on behalf of Cam? Would you be saying the same thing if you had drafted Patrick Peterson and someone from LSU stated that?

All fans of a team and fans of that teams rivals are biased. Truthfully? Possibly, but with certain levels of embellishment depending on which side of the fence they are onl

What is the world coming to when some fan of some college comes on here and says that some player that played for them is the best QB ever? How insulting!

After all, we all know that Armanti Edwards is the best QB in the history of mankind. Can walk on water, throw perfect 100 yard spirals, no interceptions, always avoid the rush and run for a TD any time he needs to. So cannot see why an Auburn fan would make such a statement.

What is the world coming to when some fan of some college comes on here and says that some player that played for them is the best QB ever? How insulting!

After all, we all know that Armanti Edwards is the best QB in the history of mankind. Can walk on water, throw perfect 100 yard spirals, no interceptions, always avoid the rush and run for a TD any time he needs to. So cannot see why an Auburn fan would make such a statement.

Says the Armanti fan...

Archived